Migrate to USA or CANADA with Permanent Residency

Umm al Quwain Umm al Quwain >
Community Community >
Services Services >
Other Services Other Services >
https://dbzstatic-a.akamaihd.net/.dist_55c6d6f34ceabb122cbd1b1c913c867432d5c382/ 32642054

Description: Posted on: 15th April 2018

Wish to move CANADA or USA(Green Card) with permanent residency and sponsor your family ?

Here is the solution.

We can help you to get your permanent residency at an affordable price.
You will be able to enjoy all benefits once you got your permanent residency.

Currently we have openings for

Restaurant Managers & Restaurant Supervisors

Restaurant housekeepers, Commercial cleaners, truck drivers & Caregivers. (No Language or Educational requirements)

Please contact us for more details; Show Phone Number/ Show Phone Number

Share with friends


Reply to this Ad:

Scam Warning:
(Examples of scams)

Never wire money or financial info to a seller on the internet. For your security, all transactions should be done in person.

Please report scams.

Show Phone Number
Chat With Seller Show Phone Number

Al Hawiyah‪,‪ Umm al Quwain
Show map